Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ricky Hatton and his trainer to apply for licenses to produce

Ricky Hatton and his trainer to apply for licenses to produce after the world champion.

Leeds Festival tickets online

Former two-weight world champion last year for drugs and was banned from fighting in the summer after his retirement to try his hand at training.

Hatton
and his father, Ray, also Hatton Group, which Hatton Promotions, a clothing brand and TV networks are taken as the head.


"It won't be long before you see me back in the ring," said the popular Hitman. "But I'll be talking words of wisdom to future world champions in the corner instead of fighting.

"If I'm lucky enough to train a world champion, it would give me as much pleasure as any of my great victories around the world.

"It took a long time to make that retirement announcement, but when I did that in July I felt like a massive weight had been lifted and that I could look forward. I see this as the start of a new career."

No comments:

Post a Comment