Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ricky Hatton To Be A Dad Again


Just months after completing a stint in rehab,British boxing champion Ricky Hatton will become dad again,it has been announced.

In September (10), Ricky Hatton was headlined when we was spotted allegedly snorting cocaine in a hotel room were published in a U.K. tabloid.

Now, Hatton and his fiancee Jennifer Dooley are targeting on happier news after learning they will become parents this summer (11).

Hatton tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm looking forward to becoming a father again - and I'm excited that Jenny's going to become a mother. I think she'll make a great mum.

"She has been my rock and has stood through me (sic) during some difficult times."

The star is already dad to 10-year-old Campbell from a previous relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment