Friday, January 14, 2011

Ricky Hatton To Regain His Boxing License

To talk the latest wave of British boxing talent Ricky Hatton arrived on Sky's Ringside boxing program.

Hatton discuss about the Scott Quigg and Joe Murray, dual box for his promotional company.

Sky's Adam Smith asked Ricky about his planning to return the ring as recently he is engaged in the rigors of the gym, prompting an optimistic response from the former linear light-welterweight champion.

"I'm fit, I'm in a fair place now. I'm in the gym again and regaining fitness. My hands are tied a little at the minute but eventually I will apply for my (fighter's) license, and when I do, I can make a decision about my future. I'm still involved in boxing. I'm bringing the champions through and am back enjoying life again," revealed Ricky Hatton.

No comments:

Post a Comment