Monday, December 27, 2010

Ricky Hatton would want to fight to Salita

According to the Scott Gilfoid news, Dmitri Salita says, "I wants to fight Ricky Hatton of all people, and he wants to fight him in Israel".

Salita 28 years old, in the world Boxing Association he got a #1 position in his fighter life for first time previous year. I saw some of Salita’s fights before that and was dismayed that the WBA could have this guy ranked at #1 for Khan.

Salita said “I would like to fight in Israel, I would like to fight for a world title and I would like to fight Ricky Hatton, since I read that he is planning a comeback.”

Ricky Hatton represent on stage again because his far as I can tell, he has not saying about his return.

I don't knows that where Salita read this news may be she read this news in old boxing magazines where write something about Hatton. Perhaps He is not going to return but even if he did, the last person I think Hatton would want to fight is Salita.

No comments:

Post a Comment